cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject RE: C2 - cannot compile
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2001 13:55:09 GMT
At 9:28 AM -0400 9/7/01, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>Can we add check for MacOS X to ant script, so other people don't have
>similar problem?

That would be a nice idea.

The problem may be about to go away, though I am not sure. Apple have just
released a Developer Preview of Java 1.3.1 for MacOS X, maybe it has this
switch.

Meanwhile, if you want to apply the patch to bin/ant there is an
environment variable in MacOS X, $OSTYPE=macos.

Hope this helps

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre