cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From giacomo <giac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C2 patch] include.webapp.libs not set
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2001 23:04:03 GMT
On Mon, 2 Jul 2001, Marcus Crafter wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> 	In the build.xml, the property "include.webapp.libs" is never set
> 	anywhere, causing the webapp to be created without the required jars
> 	being copied to WEB-INF/lib. :-(
>
> 	Is this intended behaviour ?

Yes, you can build your war file without the libs (default) or you
specify a "-Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes" on your build command to include
them. Also there is a "install.war" property which isn't set and its
intention is  to set it like above to tell the installation path for the
war file for direct deployment into your servlets endine webapps
directory.

Giacomo