cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Crafter <craft...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>
Subject Re: Cocoon Stammtisch: Was: Re: AW: JDK 1.3.1, Cocoon 2 and Linux - impressions?
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2001 10:49:25 GMT
Hi All,

On Wed, 25 Jul 2001, Mariano Kamp wrote:

> Maybe we should discuss the date first?
>
> As I am very open in that respect, somebody else can make a proposal.

	ok, how about wednesday week after next ? that would be the 8th
	August ? Would that suit everyone ?

	I'm free every night during the week, and most weekends, so if the 8th
	is a problem another night would most likely suit me too. Feel free to
	suggest another.

> I do like Tigerpalast (which happens to be in the basement of my place ;-).
> It's pretty nice and decent, but a bit expensive (beer @ 7,50 DM).

	Never been there, but sounds good :-)

> Besides that I like Bornheim, like Töffies or Harveys (Nordend, a bit loud)
> and of course there are two traditional restaurants (Schöne Müllerin and
> Mösebach).

	Bornheim is an excellent suggestion, that's where I live! :-)
	Töffies or Flippers where we can sit outside in this weather would be
	great.

	Cheers,

	Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
          &&&&.        Business Hours : +49 69 9757 200
    &&&&&&&: