cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Crafter <craft...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>
Subject [C2 patch] updated i18transformer
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2001 12:26:45 GMT
Hi All,

	Hope all is well.

	Many thanks to those who sent me feedback regarding the updated i18n
	transformer. Attached are the updated sources ready for use.

	I've also updated the sample webapp so that it works correctly with
	multiple dictionaries, and also have attached a xsl stylesheet for
	converting between the old message catalogue and the new
	(convert.xsl).

	The implementation is based on the XMLResourceBundle classes available
	from the Avalon scratchpad. These classes are included above, but can
	be removed when they make their way into Avalon proper. The classes
	also support caching, although the 'cache-on-startup' option isn't
	implemented optimally just at the moment (see my previous mail
	regarding 'SourceResolver in configure'), but I'm working on it! :-)

	I'm also going to add transformer parameter support so that people can
	override the definition time options in pipelines. Sample
	documentation is in the javadoc class header.

	Please feel free to send in more feedback/comments, etc.

	Cheers,

	Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
          &&&&.        Business Hours : +49 69 9757 200
    &&&&&&&: