cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Ruby" <>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - Cocoon2
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2001 14:19:33 GMT
Berin Loritsch wrote:
> Ignore this.  It is due to a change in the GUMP build scripts that was
> required to point to the new Excalibur CVS.  Excalibur is now officially
> maintained separately to Framework--alowing additional components and
> bug fixes to be released more often than Framework (which is _very_
> stable at this point).

I'm now running a test build to verify the fix to the scripts to cope
properly with the new location for the Excalibur code.  I don't expect this
particular problem to reoccur tonight.

Note: it appears that Cocoon2 depends on Excalibur, so the stability of the
Excalibur interfaces are something worth monitoring..

- Sam Ruby

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message