cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Thomas Klement" <klem...@gmd.de>
Subject Dealing with XML Fragments in logicsheets
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2001 15:01:10 GMT
Hi,

I wonder if there is a way to process xml fragments with logicsheets. For
instance, I want to insert the fragment "person" in the following example
into a xml database using a logicsheet (that processes xmldb:insertFragment)
in conjunction with a helper class.

<xmldb:insertFragment collection="xmldb:dbxml:///db/mydb2">
	<person>
		<fname>Thomas</fname>
		<lname>Klement</lname>
		<email type="work">klement@gmd.de</email>
		<address type="work">D-64293 Darmstadt</address>
	</person>
</xmldb:insertFragment>

The problem is "how to assign a parameter of this helper class to transport
the content below the person tag". I didn't find any example of that.

Can anyone help, please?

Cheers,
Thomas

---------