cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@sundn.de>
Subject [C2B2] Big Bug in sub-sitemap handling (?)
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2001 13:25:45 GMT
I think I have found a bug in the sub-sitemap handling. Unfortunately (for
me anyway) Carsten is on holiday - so maybe someone else has an idea..

I have tested memory consumption using Jprobe. From the results it seems
that pipelines in sub-sitemaps are not released from memory. This means that
after a request has been processed all the components (!) are still held in
memory. This means that repetitive requests cause the memory to fill up.

I tested the same pipeline in the normal sitemap and everything was fine.

Can someone confirm this - and maybe offer a solution (apart from not having
sub-sitemaps)?

Matthew