cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerhard Froehlich" <g-froehl...@gmx.de>
Subject [c2] component manager question
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2001 20:20:57 GMT
Hi Team,
I tried to get the FilesystemStore from the ComponentManager
in my MRUMemoryStore class. I looked around in your source code
to understand how to use the component manager (and the avalon
project of course):

--schnipp--
   /** the component manager */
  protected ComponentManager manager;

  public MRUMemoryStore() {
    this.jvm     = Runtime.getRuntime();
    this.cache   = new HashMap();
    this.mrulist = new LinkedList();
  }

  public void compose(ComponentManager manager) throws ComponentException {
    try {
      this.manager = manager;
      getLogger().debug("Looking up FilesystemStore" +
FilesystemStore.ROLE);
      this.fsstore = (Store)manager.lookup(Store.ROLE + "/Filesystem");
    } catch(ComponentException e) {
      getLogger().error("Error in MRUMemoryStore",e);
    }
  }
-schnapp--

But this method is never executed. How would you solve this?

Cheers
Gerhard