cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: [C2] sitemap editor
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2001 06:15:42 GMT
> Bruno Dumon wrote:
>
> > Wow,
> >
> > realy great work. It is very cool!
> >
> > Dumon, do you think we could add it to the cocoon2 project?
>
> My firstname is actually Bruno, so it should be "Mr. Dumon" or
> just "Bruno"
> :-)

Oh, sorry, Bruno, but my emailer displayes you as "Dumon Bruno". Sorry!

> I don't have a problem with adding it to the cocoon2 project, but I'm not
> sure that it's a good idea to add GUI tools to the main cocoon tree. It
> seems better that such tools would have their own cvs. What do you think?

Yes, this is right. GUI tools shoudn't be add directly to the main tree
of cocoon2, but we could either make a subdirectory tools in the cvs
branch of cocoon2 or create a new cvs tree cocoon2-tools or something
like that.

Giacomo, what do you think what we can do?

Carsten