cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: NullSAXConnector
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2001 14:25:27 GMT
I think this always worked, but we kept the NullSAXConnector in,
because inside Avalon were a NPE raised when a role was defined
and the default class was missing.

But the role for the sax connector must still be in the sitemap.roles
files but it must not have a default class. The role is required there
so that a user can define a sax connector in the cocoon.xconf.

If this is working without raising an NPE (which can only be
seen in the log) I think we can remove it.

Carsten