cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject Re: [C2]: Multiple Apps
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2001 11:31:19 GMT
Hi,

I justed checked this with the latest cvs of cocoon 2.0 and
everything seems ok now. I started two apps which are using
cocoon in Tomcat 3.2.1 and it worked.

Could you please verify with the latest 2.0 cvs code?

Carsten

Gerhard Froehlich wrote:

Yes,
I have the same problem. Every reload causes a new
cocoon object. log file appended.

Cheers
Gerhard

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----