cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: Action, Selector, Matcher and SitemapModelComponent
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2001 13:36:29 GMT
I think there is no reason against extending the interfaces of the
Matcher and the Selector to pass them a SourceResolver.

But they can't implement the SitemapModelComponent interface as
they should be ThreadSafe. This is at least true for Actions.

But we could consider changing the API for the final version
or the 2.1 version.

Carsten