cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: How do we make the XIncludeTransformer Cacheable?
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2001 06:44:30 GMT
Take a look at the CachingCIncludeTransformer in the HEAD.
It should be possible to make the XIncludeTransformer cacheable
in a same manner.

But, the CachingCIncludeTransformer has the status of experimental,
so when the time comes we have to decide if it can make it
into the distribution or not.

Carsten