cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Roebuck <>
Subject [C2] AbstractComplementaryConfigurationAction & the cocoon:/ uri type
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2001 16:37:48 GMT
The DatabaseActions rely on xml form-descriptors.  How easy would it be to
allow them to be loaded from the sitemap so that the xml of the
form-descriptors can be generated on the fly?

    <map:action name="database-update"

         <map:match pattern="submit/*">
             <map:act type="database-update">
                 <map:parameter name="form-descriptor"
                 <map:redirect-to uri="index.html" />

While I'm talking about actions, I note that the demo cocoon sitemap
contains the following:

    <map:match pattern="redirect">
     <map:act type="request">
      <map:redirect-to uri="{dest}"/>

which if required, I think, should be:

    <map:match pattern="redirect">
     <map:act type="request">
      <map:parameter name="parameters" value="true" />
      <map:redirect-to uri="{dest}"/>

Stuart Roebuck
ADOLOS                                           <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message