cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Heid <>
Subject AW: [C2.0b2] Bug in XIncludeTransformer
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2001 17:09:06 GMT
I added this without any success (although this method is called):

     * Recycle the component
    public void recycle() {
        this.current_xmlbase_uri = null;
        this.base_xmlbase_uri = null;
        this.last_xmlbase_element_name = "";

The problem is that there are two instances of the transformer. On one
'setDocumentLocator' is called, on the other one not.

Thanks anyway.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Carsten Ziegeler []
Gesendet: Dienstag, 24. Juli 2001 15:26
Betreff: AW: [C2.0b2] Bug in XIncludeTransformer

I don't know the real problem for this, but the XIncludeTransformer
does not implement the recycle() method to reset the stack for
a new processing round.

If someone has the time to fix this, I would be very glad. (Resetting
the stack and setting all other instance variables to null).

Carsten Ziegeler, S&N AG, Klingenderstrasse 5, D-33100 Paderborn                          mailto: