cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Torsten Curdt" <tcu...@dff.st>
Subject RE: ExFormula
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2001 08:48:25 GMT
> Torsten Curdt wrote:
> >
> > > Berin, Torsten,
> > >
> > > By coincidence I found Berin's ExFormula project at sourceforge (
> > > http://exformula.sourceforge.net ). Should we team up and use
> > > Sourceforge's CVS for a XForms package for C2? I sure would be glad to
> > > have Berin's advice around.
> > >
> > >       Chris.
> >
> > I thought you quit the ExFormula project since you had not
> > time, Berin?!
> >
> > For sure I'll be happy to team up for this... question
> > is: are we aiming directly add C2? If so I guess we should
> > keep it in the cocoon tree ..
>
> I decided to reopen it (also as a testing ground and CVS
> for my new d-haven.org venture).  I am more than happy
> to supply CVS and mail-list support for the XForms support.
> It will fulfill what the project set out to do--with the
> end desire to fold the stuff back into Cocoon.
>
> The ExFormula project also had the idea of creating a graphical
> form generator.

Sounds cool!

> I still don't have time to do the initial development--but since
> you guys have started I see nothing wrong with using your code
> to get things kick-started.
>
> It will also generate interest in the project as a whole.
>
> Torsten, Chris:
> I have no problems granting you CVS access.

Thanks! But do really think this should happen in
a different CVS tree? If you think so I'm fine
with that... I was just wondering because right
now it'll have strong connection to C2

> Also, if you have information on how to correctly set up my DNS
> entries I want to redirect the root to some servers that someone
> donated space for me to use.

Well, I have set up some DNS servers before... If I can of
any help give me a personal mail.
--
Torsten