cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject RE: [c2] fo2pdf and user-config
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2001 13:58:10 GMT
It turn's out that it was the cache that was messing me up.

The upshot is the attached document describing how to create the appropriate
files and use them.

I've not attached a patch for the menu - I don't know where it wants
putting.

Hope it's of use...

J.

PS, I've attached a test rendering in html incase anybody wants to read
it...

of this email.