cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject RE: cocoon2 site generated by cocoon2
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2001 09:15:56 GMT
Please find attached a patch for the _majority_ of the files.  A directory
needs to be created...

/webapp/stylesheets/documents

containing book2sidebar.xsl and root2html.xsl

The other thing I'd appreciate is that somebody create a .cvsignore file
with build in it *please*?!

I've moved/changed some of the directories Donald, I hope the result is
acceptable.  I've run out of time ATM, if this version is OK I'll look at
doing the stand alone version later...

J.