cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Araya <car...@cvc.edu>
Subject Re: Problems with Cocoon 2.1 Dev from CVS
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2001 23:40:44 GMT
I figure out why tools.jar was not showing up, but I keep getting the same
error. I am following the instructions on the website to install cocoon on
Tomcat4.0 B6

Carlos

Once upon a time, "Berin Loritsch" was seen writting:

> Yes.  Unless you are using Jikes.  Otherwise, how are you going
> to compile your sitemap?
>
> Carlos wrote:
>>
>> I’ve attached the latest log of Cocoon 2.1-dev from CVS. It is still
>> complaining about not being able to find up a sitemap component and it
>> can’t find tools.jar (is it still required?)
>>
>> Any and all help is appreciated. I’’d love to upgrade now
>>
>> Carlos
>>
>> PS: Sorry about the length of the attachment, I didn’t know where to
>> cut it
>>
>>              Name: cocoon.log
>>    cocoon.logType: Macintosh BinHex Archive
>>                    (application/mac-binhex40)

---
P  |Carlos Araya
_  |WebCT Administrator/Trainer
G  |California Virtual Campus, Region 1
---- C/O De Anza College
10650 Bubb Road
Cupertino, CA 95014

mail:       carlos@cvc.edu
web:        http://www.cvc1.org (work)
            http://www.silverwolf-net.net (personal)
PGP Fingerprint:     E629 5DFD 7EAE 4995 E9D7  3D2F 5A9F 0CE7 DFE7 1756

Don't let the fact that you can't do all you want to do Keep you from
doing what you can do.

And oftentimes, excusing of a fault doth make the fault the worse by the
excuse; As patches set upon a little breach discredit more in
hiding of the fault than did the fault before it was so patched.
--Wm. Shakespeare