cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bentley, Tim" <TIM.BENT...@ca.com>
Subject [C2] Question: Is FP feasible for C2?
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2001 00:02:18 GMT
My employers are quite taken with the FP taglib for C1, and would like to
use something like it with C2.  I have been looking at the FP code, and
wondering how feasible it would be to convert it/do something similar in the
context of C2.

Forgive me if I'm off the track, but it seems to me that the DOM model in C1
made something like FP a little easier because you could deal with the whole
XML source document in memory.  Presumably things are a little trickier with
the SAX model in C2?

I have seen a couple of questions about FP for C2 on the users list, so I
thought I'd ask here if it's feasible and/or if anyone's working on  it
before possibly having a stab myself.

Regards,

Tim Bentley