cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <giac...@apache.org>
Subject RE: AW: AW: [C2] sitemap editor
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2001 11:12:43 GMT
Quoting steven.noels@the-ecorp.com:

Yes, Cocoon is only allowed to stay in xml.apache.org until a better home base
is found (hopefully its own).

> > The same is true for the xml-java toolkit.
>
> What is this toolkit?

In short: Generating java classes out of XSchemas which are able to
serialize/deserialize itself onto/from streams. Further extension will be
adopting WSDL to generate interfaces out of them to create domain firewalls and
possibly Cocoon logicsheets as well.

Giacomo