cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: [C2][Patch] SQLTransformer gives an DriverNotCapableException Exc eption when used with Interbase Interclient 1.6 JDBC Drivers
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2001 18:17:58 GMT
Hola a todos,Dims:

> Can you re-work your patch such that you pick up a flag from
> sitemap.xmap or cocoon.xconf to
> choose whether to use the new prepareStatement with 3
> parameters or to use the old one which takes
> in just one parameter. This way people can use whichever they want.

After a bit more digging ( never reached that deeper before, it's
complex!!!!, but nice !!!)

It seems to me now that the right place ( at least the place where, now,
i know how to do it :) is sitemap.xmap map:components section doing
something like XalanTransformer does, 2 questions :

1) is ok to add configurable interface to SQLTransformer?

2) <old-jdbc-driver/> with a Boolean value inside is ok for a name to
this new parameter?

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega