cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: [C2][Patch] SQLTransformer gives an DriverNotCapableException Exc eption when used with Interbase Interclient 1.6 JDBC Drivers
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2001 11:42:20 GMT

Hola Dims:

> Can you re-work your patch such that you pick up a flag from
> sitemap.xmap or cocoon.xconf to
> choose whether to use the new prepareStatement with 3
> parameters or to use the old one which takes
> in just one parameter. This way people can use whichever they want.

Well i thought that this was not a big lose , but i can try to dig
deeper.., i will try to use cocoon.xconf, it seems the right place to
put that flag, using the sitemap for that it's not very appropiate..

> Another option is to catch the DNCE and then switch to the
> old method, but this will slow down
> your access a bit. So i'd prefer a flag as mentioned above.

-1

> Please let us know if you have some time to rework your patch.

I will try..at least..

> Thanks,
> dims

Thanks to take the time look into that..

i will give further notices if i find where to put my hands on..:)

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega