cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Tessner <r...@dingle.myra.com>
Subject Re: AW: Are we ready for C2 Beta 2 yet [ Still MRUMemoryStore probs ]
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2001 17:15:21 GMT
On Fri, 20 Jul 2001 19:06:29 +0200, "Gerhard Froehlich" wrote:

>Thanx, but you forgot to fix the remove() method.

Yup, you're right!  This does raise a question though.

  Does this mean that a cached object will be removed from both
  the memory cache and fs cache at at the same time?  Is that
  the behaviour we want from the fs cache?

>Thank you very much. But I would like to send a patch with the whole fixes
>when this is ok.

That makes sense.

--
Rick Tessner	rick@myra.com
MYRA Systems Corp. Fone: (250) 381 1335 x125  Phax: (250) 381 1304

"Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go.
 So make the best of this test and don't ask why.'