cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Hartle <mhar...@hartle-klug.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon - authoring possibilities
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2001 13:47:20 GMT
Stephanie.Wall@newriders.com wrote:

>Hello Carsten,
>I'm wondering if you could tell me who the key people are on the Cocoon project are as
I'm interested in speaking to them about the possibility of them writing a book for me on
the technology.
>I'm just getting my feet wet in this area so any help or direction you could provide would
be greatly appreciated. In appreciation of your help, I'd love to send you some of our books
so you can see more of what I do. Just check out our website at www.newriders.com and email
me with a title or two that might interest you. I have numerous open source related titles
that you might like, among numerous others.

>I look forward to hearing back from you,
>Stephanie

I have been thinking about writing articles about Cocoon2 for some time,
so I would be interested in possible public opportunities to do so, if
there is need.

Best regards,

Michael