cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Amal Sirvisetti <amal.sirvise...@sirvisetti.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon - authoring possibilities
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2001 12:31:14 GMT
Hi,

We have a live WML site running on C2 at http://www.sirvisetti.com/uddi and will be happy
to feature it in the book, if it makes sense.

Amal

Stephanie.Wall@newriders.com wrote:

> Hello Carsten,
> I'm wondering if you could tell me who the key people are on the Cocoon project are as
I'm interested in speaking to them about the possibility of them writing a book for me on
the technology.
> I'm just getting my feet wet in this area so any help or direction you could provide
would be greatly appreciated. In appreciation of your help, I'd love to send you some of our
books so you can see more of what I do. Just check out our website at www.newriders.com and
email me with a title or two that might interest you. I have numerous open source related
titles that you might like, among numerous others.