cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] add "on-xxx" to Cocoon 2.0 form validation
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2001 20:16:03 GMT
I just checked in some additions to the "xsp-formval" logicsheet in
Cocoon 2.1 that allow you to have XML constructed like this:

<xsp-formval:on-toosmall name="userid">
  <waning>The user id must be at least 5 characters</warning>
</xsp-formval:on-toosmall>

I find this very useful, and it eliminates most of my need to have
"xsp:logic" tags in my markup.  Please note, I did not do away with
the "xsp-formval:is-toosmall" style tags.

[VOTE]
Since this is added functionality, and does not alter existing use
of the "xsp-formval" logicsheet, should we make this available for
Cocoon 2.0 as well?

I am +1.