cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Simeon Walker <sim...@sbs.bangor.ac.uk>
Subject Re: [C2] Can't get recent or latest 2.0 branch to run
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2001 13:24:59 GMT
Kevin O'Neill wrote:

> There seem to be a number of problems with code in the debug method. I
> have
> similar problem when I try to run it under jboss 2.2.2.
>
> The cheesy solution ... set the logging level to INFO or lower in the
> web.xml file.
>
> k.

Thanks for the suggestion but it doesn't work for me :-(
Another thing I've noticed is that no org/apache/cocoon...
tree gets created in the work dir, so the servlet is not
getting very far.

Sim

--
Simeon Walker,                      email: simeon@sbs.bangor.ac.uk
School of Biological Sciences,      phone: +44 (0)1248 383702