cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject XSP/Sitemap Reloading Fix
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2001 18:02:28 GMT
I am almost done fixing the issue with XSP and Sitemap reloading.
Right now, the ProgramGenerator correctly identifies that it needs
to be recompiled, but it doesn't successfully unload the old
CompiledComponent.  I have that part fixed, but there is the issue
with the Source file not being removed from the repository.  The
ProgramGenerator tries to use the existing source file.  If it
compiles, then it assumes that everything is kosher.

I am almost done, and will commit my fixes RSN.  I want to get this
done before Beta 2.