cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jose de Zarate <jzar...@havet.es>
Subject Re: [C2] Question: Is FP feasible for C2?
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2001 17:01:01 GMT
Tim.
I also made that kind of question a month ago, and now I post you the answer I
got.

""""""""""""""""I recently committed myself on this list to update the FP
TagLib for Cocoon 2.

I have not even started yet ;)

As for FP type Actions, my hope (and stated condition for doing the above
work) is that XSP Actions (something that was discussed here a few months
ago) will become a reality, allowing us to compile custom Actions from XSP
TagLibs.

That's the plan anyhow ......

regards Jeremy"""""""""