cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Amal Sirvisetti <amal.sirvise...@sirvisetti.com>
Subject Re: [C2] Live Sites
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2001 16:14:09 GMT
Hi John,

Yesterday we went live with "Sirvisetti UDDI Registrar WAP site". It uses C2
(2.1 dev) on Tomcat. The URL for the site is:

http://www.sirvisetti.com/uddi/index.html

It's been up for more than 12 hours and haven't had any problems. We are
expecting more load in the next few weeks and it will be interesting to see
if C2 can scale up well.

The HTML site also uses XSP to some extent, but it is still under
construction. We should be finishing it up pretty soon.

Thanks,
Amal