cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gerhard Fröhlich <>
Subject Re: Re: [c2] important! bug in filesystem store
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2001 15:59:38 GMT
Hi Dims,
there is some mass now. But that is not your fault, thats my lazy art to
communicate. When I send my last patch (2001-07-12 ) I had following
I thought you have checked in my patch from the 2001-07-11 already. In
was a bug which my patch from 2001-07-12 should fix. But the patch from
2001-07-11 wasn't checked in.
Know we have the new MRUMemoryStore with correct FileSystemStore, but
without the patches for the CachedEventObject, CachedStreamObject, etc.
The Problem
is without this patches the MRUMemoryStore don't work very well.
OK to solve this without confusion, here is are the rest of the patches
again. Or you retreating the last commit of the MRUMemoryStore and say me
what do
you want to commit the changes correctly.
Sorry again for the mess.
> Gerhard,
> Checked in. Please cross-check.
> Thanks,
> dims
> --- Gerhard Froehlich <> wrote:
> > Hi Team,
> > I'm sorry I did a big big bug in the filesystem store. It will
> > appear when you delete your workdir.
> >
> > Here is the patch.
> >
> > Sorry. 2 Beers for each :-)
> >
> > Cheers
> > Gerhard

Gerhard Fröhlich

"black holes are,
when GOD is dividing by zero"

GMX Tipp:

Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
View raw message