cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ovidiu Predescu <ovi...@cup.hp.com>
Subject [C2] new XSLTProcessor component
Date Sat, 14 Jul 2001 01:34:06 GMT
Hi,

I'm working on an extension logicsheet, and perhaps a transformer,
which requires the use of the XSLT processor. Unfortunately the XSLT
processor is not available as a component, as the XML parser is.

So I went ahead and re-factored the TraxTransformer: I moved the XSLT
functionality into a new component class, that conforms to the
following interface:

public interface XSLTProcessor
{
  public void setSourceResolver(SourceResolver resolver);

  public TransformerHandler getTransformerHandler(Source stylesheet)
    throws ProcessingException;

  public void transform(Source source, Source stylesheet, Parameters params,
                        Result result)
    throws ProcessingException;
}

The TraxTransformer now uses the XSLTProcessor component to do its
XSLT processing.

If people are interested in this, I will submit a patch later on,
together with other enhancements I'm working on. More on these
enhancements later on.

Regards,
--
Ovidiu Predescu <ovidiu@cup.hp.com>