cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mariano Kamp <mk...@codamax.com>
Subject Cocoon Stammtisch: Was: Re: AW: JDK 1.3.1, Cocoon 2 and Linux - impressions?
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2001 09:49:43 GMT
Maybe we should discuss the date first?

As I am very open in that respect, somebody else can make a proposal.

No, I don't have any preferred locations, but to give it a start  ...

I do like Tigerpalast (which happens to be in the basement of my place ;-).
It's pretty nice and decent, but a bit expensive (beer @ 7,50 DM).

Besides that I like Bornheim, like Töffies or Harveys (Nordend, a bit loud)
and of course there are two traditional restaurants (Schöne Müllerin and
Mösebach).

But I am very open for other suggestions too.

Mariano