cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Jiri Luzny" <jiri_lu...@yahoo.com>
Subject [C2] multiple apps
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2001 14:04:13 GMT
Hi,

I have updated to the latest CVS version and figured out that it is not
possible to run two Cocoon's applications within one servlet container at
the same time. If I invoke a url of my application it always says 'Resource
not found'. There must be a conflict/overwriting of sitemap between those
two applications, because I can see in the log that it always tries find
resources of the Cocoon's webapp, not the the second one! If I
delete/undeploy the Cocoon's webapp everything is OK. It didn't happen with
the build based on two weeks old CVS snapshot.

Jiri.