cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From car...@cvc.edu (Carlos)
Subject More trouble starting cocoon
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2001 20:01:48 GMT
Giacomo:

thanks for your help. The solution was buried in nthe website, but now it
complains with the following error:

The stack trace is listed below.

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: The sitemap handler's sitemap is not
available.
	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.setupProcessing(Manager.java:179)
	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:93)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:471)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(Handler.java)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(HttpConne
ctionHandler.java)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

Is there anything I'm not doing or doing wrong?

Carlos
----
 P  |Carlos Araya
 _  |WebCT Administrator/Trainer
 G  |California Virtual Campus, Region 1
---- C/O De Anza College
10650 Bubb Road
Cupertino, CA 95014

mail:		carlos@cvc.edu
web:		http://www.cvc1.org
PGP Fingerprint: 	E629 5DFD 7EAE 4995 E9D7  3D2F 5A9F 0CE7 DFE7 1756

LIFE: You can't control the length, but you can control the depth and width
-- From Randall Schwartz

Paradoxically, a refusal tp 'put monetary value in life' means that life is
often undervalued -- Artifical intelligence, A Modern Approach

Between the ages of twenty and forty we are engaged in the process of
discovering who we are, which involves learning the difference between
accidental limitations which it is our duty to outgrow and the necessary
limitations of our nature beyond which we cannot trespass with
impunity.--W. H. Auden