cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: [C2] Is an FpAction recommended in C2?
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2001 18:08:29 GMT
At 6:11 PM -0400 19/6/01, Jose de Zarate wrote:
>    The first question I'd like to ask is about implementing some kind of
>"fpaction". I think
>that the natural translation of the fptaglib is to an action, but it seems
>like
>there is not too much interest on it. Is there any project on that direction?

I recently committed myself on this list to update the FP TagLib for Cocoon 2.

I have not even started yet ;)

As for FP type Actions, my hope (and stated condition for doing the above
work) is that XSP Actions (something that was discussed here a few months
ago) will become a reality, allowing us to compile custom Actions from XSP
TagLibs.

That's the plan anyhow ......

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design