cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From giacomo <giac...@apache.org>
Subject NonCaching
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2001 08:25:09 GMT

Dear all

I've updated my repos to the latest versions and made the usual test
with the samples. Here is a snipped out of the log.

  Changing Cocoon context(sitemap.xmap) to prefix()
     from context(file:/usr/home/giacomo/cvs/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/build/./bin/../webapps/cocoon20/)
and prefix()
     at URI sites/java.apache.org
  New context is file:/usr/home/giacomo/cvs/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/build/./bin/../webapps/cocoon20/
  Retrieving a org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.NonCachingEventPipeline from the pool
  Retrieving a org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.NonCachingStreamPipeline from the pool
  Matched wildcardmatcher_wildcard_N204
  SAXParser: jar:jndi:/localhost/cocoon20/WEB-INF/lib/xerces_1_4_0.jar!/org/apache/xerces/jaxp/SAXParserImpl.class
  Recycling of NonCachingEventPipeline
  Returning a org.apache.cocoon.generation.FileGenerator to the pool
  Returning a org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer to the pool
  Returning a org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.NonCachingEventPipeline to the pool
  Recycling of NonCachingStreamPipeline
  Returning a org.apache.cocoon.serialization.HTMLSerializer to the pool
  Returning a org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.NonCachingStreamPipeline to the pool
  'sites/java.apache.org' Processed by Apache Cocoon 2.0b1-dev in 375 milliseconds.

In the log I realized that the system had very long request times and
after looking deeper into the log I saw that the system is using
NonCaching...Pipelines!?!? I've looked into the cocoon.xconf but there
are the caching ones configured.

Does anybody have an idea or similar results?

Giacomo