cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From giacomo <giac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C2] Sub-Sitemap "i18n" does not override parent's definition
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2001 18:20:09 GMT
On Sat, 16 Jun 2001, Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> Giacomo,
>
> I meant the implementation is broken. Yes, i used it before and it was working. Yes the
concept is
> USEFUL, there is no doubt about it. I meant that no one can use the concept right now.

Sorry, my missunderstanding (we definitively speak different native
languages :).

I'm having a milestone deadline at the end of this month on a project
I'm working for a customer and thus will not be very busy with fixing
stuff here right now. I'll be back next month to so what is left but am
usually reading and responding to mails here.

Giacomo

> Thanks,
> dims
>
> --- giacomo <giacomo@apache.org> wrote:
> > On Fri, 15 Jun 2001, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> >
> > > Giacomo, Carsten,
> > >
> > > Please treat this is a major bug. People will not be able to use things that
are defined only
> > in
> > > the sub sitemap. So the concept of sub-sitemap is not useful at all.
> >
> > The CONCEPT IS USEFULL at all. But something has broken it. It was
> > working when I created and tested it month ago.
> >
> > Giacomo
> >

> > > Thanks,
> > > dims

I had to fix the