cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Crafter <craft...@osa.de>
Subject Re: [C2] LocaleAction v1
Date Sat, 30 Jun 2001 15:09:07 GMT
Hi All,

	Attached is version 1.1 already! :-)

	I've just removed the use of a helper class I had written to access the
	object model. This version should build cleanly now.

	Cheers,

	Marcus

> Marcus Crafter wrote:
>
> Hi Konstantin,
>
>         Attached is my first open cut of the LocaleAction. I've also cc'd
>         cocoon-dev for public review.
>
>         As you know the code is based on LangSelect, but has been extended
>         to include full Locale support. Simple documentation is provided in the
>         javadoc output of this class. Basically, more variables and
>         configuration options are available to the user in the sitemap.
>
>         I'll be updating the I18nTransformer today and will send in some
>         patches over the weekend.
>
>         Let the comments and testing roll in! :-)
>
>         Cheers,
>
>         Marcus
     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
          &&&&.        Business Hours : +49 69 9757 200
    &&&&&&&:           After Hours    : +49 69 49086750