cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Crafter <craft...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>
Subject Re: New I18nTransformer
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2001 08:48:29 GMT
Hi Konstantin!

	Great to read your input. Thanks for your comments.

On Fri, 1 Jun 2001, Piroumian, Konstantin wrote:

> > I'm not sure if my ideas are too diverse from what your initial
> > thoughts were - if so, then perhaps this warrants a 3rd i18n
> > transformer ? This is something I'd like to avoid, but I'll respect
> > your wishes there, if my ideas contradict yours.
>
> As I see, we have no contradicting ideas, so we can move in the same
> direction.
> How do you feel about separating the work like this:
>     me:  implement number and date support
>     you: implement multiple dictionary support

	This is fine with me. Can you please send in the latest patches you
	mentioned so that we are both working from the most up to date source.

	I'll apply your patches, and start having a look at multiple
	dictionary support. I'm sure we'll talk more over the next few days..
	(or even hours! :-) )

	Cheers,

	Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
          &&&&.        Business Hours : +49 69 9757 200
    &&&&&&&:           After Hours    : +49 69 49086750