cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Sergeant <m...@sergeant.org>
Subject Re: CFP DEADLINE for ApacheCon 2001 Europe is SATURDAY!
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2001 01:29:33 GMT
On Fri, 1 Jun 2001, Berin Loritsch wrote:

> My Cocoon talk is more practical, and takes the Employee/Department samples
> included with Cocoon 2 and expands on them adding in security, administration,
> and email messaging.  It will cover the major Cocoon Components, and how to
> leverage them for your own good.

I'd like to see more detail than was given at the last ApacheCon, going
into the sitemap and aggregation and so on. Will this be possible in your
planned timeslot?

(note that I've submitted the AxKit talk, where I'm now discussing a lot
more of XSP and XSL than before, which may interest Cocoon people)

--
<Matt/>

     \\//
     //\\