cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher Painter-Wakefield" <paint...@mc.duke.edu>
Subject logicsheet, request, and session docs
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2001 20:51:56 GMT
Cocoon developers:

it appears that the three docs I submitted (request.xml, session.xml, and
logicsheet.xml) are really only applicable to Cocoon 1.  I didn't expect
them to get added to the Cocoon 2 page, but I didn't say anything when they
showed up there, because I didn't know enough about Cocoon 2 to know
whether or not they were applicable.  However, from the comments on the
cocoon-users list, it is clear these are in the wrong place.  Could someone
please move them to the Cocoon 1 page?  Alternately, copy them to the
Cocoon 1 page and edit them to be applicable to Cocoon 2.

I don't subscribe to cocoon-dev, so feel free to reply to me directly if
you have questions.  Sorry about the mixup.

Thanks,
Christopher