cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Scott_B...@lotus.com
Subject Re: AW: [C2.1] Xalan problems?
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2001 04:02:01 GMT

Great!  Please keep me and the xalan-dev list as informed as possible for
any potential Xalan problems.  We are trying to GA by the beginning of next
week, and my biggest concern right now is the sax-to-sax incremental
handling in Cocoon, as well as some worries with extensions.

Feel free to email me directly.

-scott

                    Stuart Roebuck

                    <stuart.roebuck@ado        To:     cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org

                    los.co.uk>                 cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)

                                               Subject:     Re: AW: [C2.1] Xalan problems?

                    06/25/2001 01:10 PM

                    Please respond to

                    cocoon-dev

Just to say that the latest update of xalan 2.2 dev today has resolved the
XPath problems I reported earlier.

Stuart.

On Monday, June 25, 2001, at 10:26  am, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> [...]
>> refresh.  It then occurred again at a later point and again on a refresh
>> and then cleared again.
>>
>> It's resulting in the following trace:
>>
>> javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: 82 >= 4
>>          at
>> org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transformNode(Transfo
>> rmerImpl.
>> java:1151)
>>          at
>> org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run(TransformerImpl.j
>> ava:3039)
>>          at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:496)
>> ---------
>> ; SystemID:
>> file:/Users/stuart/Documents/Clients/ABC123/Website/Development/we
>> bapp/look/
>> general/products_look.xslt; Line#: 22; Column#: 91
>> ; SystemID:
>> file:/Users/stuart/Documents/Clients/ABC123/Website/Development/we
>> bapp/look/
>> general/products_look.xslt; Line#: 22; Column#: 91
>> javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: 82 >= 4
>>          at org.apache.xpath.XPath.bool(XPath.java:409)
>>          at org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemIf.execute(ElemIf.java:198)
>>          at
>> org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemApplyTemplates.transformSelectedNodes
>> (ElemApplyTemplates.java:420)
>>          at
>> org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemApplyTemplates.execute(ElemApplyTem
>> plates.java:
>> 226)
>>          at
>> org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.executeChildTemplates
>> (TransformerImpl.java:2096)
>>          at
>> org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemLiteralResult.execute(ElemLiteralRe
>> sult.java:
>> 662)
>>          at
>> org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemApplyTemplates.transformSelectedNodes
>> (ElemApplyTemplates.java:420)
>>          at
>> org.apache.xalan.templates.ElemApplyTemplates.execute(ElemApplyTem
>> plates.java:
>> 226)
>>          at
>> org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.executeChildTemplates
>> (TransformerImpl.java:2096)
>>          at
>> org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.applyTemplateToNode
>> (TransformerImpl.java:1927)
>>          at
>> org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transformNode(Transfo
>> rmerImpl.
>> java:1120)
>>          at
>> org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run(TransformerImpl.j
>> ava:3039)
>>          at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:496)
>> ---------
>> java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 82 >= 4
>>          at java.util.Vector.elementAt(Vector.java:417)

org.apache.xml.dtm.ref.DTMStringPool.indexToString(DTMStringPool.java:128)

stuart.roebuck@adolos.com