cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Scott_B...@lotus.com
Subject Re: AW: Need Cocoon2 test with latest Xalan CVS
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2001 13:11:00 GMT

Without more information we can't be sure, but we think we may have
replicated and fixed this problem.  By any chance was the context node in
this case a DocumentFragment?

Please try again to see if the problem is fixed yet.

-scott

                    "Carsten

                    Ziegeler"            To:     <cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org>, "Scott_Boag@lotus.
com"
                    <cziegeler@su        <Scott_Boag@lotus.com>

                    ndn.de>              cc:

                                         Subject:     AW: Need Cocoon2 test with latest Xalan
CVS
                    06/27/01

                    05:52 AM

Hi Scott,

I just tested the latest Xalan2 cvs version for the XPath problem,
I reported yesterfay.
It does not work, here is the complete exception:

javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Unknown error in XPath
        at org.apache.xpath.XPath.execute(XPath.java:339)
        at org.apache.xpath.XPathAPI.eval(XPathAPI.java:276)
        at org.apache.xpath.XPathAPI.selectNodeIterator(XPathAPI.java:163)
        at org.apache.xpath.XPathAPI.selectSingleNode(XPathAPI.java:124)
        at org.apache.xpath.XPathAPI.selectSingleNode(XPathAPI.java:104)
        at
de.sundn.prod.sunshine.xml.XMLUtil.selectSingleNode(XMLUtil.java:102)
---------
        at
org.apache.xml.dtm.ref.DTMManagerDefault.getDTM(DTMManagerDefault.java:568)
        at org.apache.xpath.XPathContext.getDTM(XPathContext.java:181)
        at
org.apache.xpath.axes.LocPathIterator.setRoot(LocPathIterator.java:360)
        at
org.apache.xpath.axes.WalkingIteratorSorted.setRoot(WalkingIteratorSorted.ja

va:53)
        at
org.apache.xpath.axes.LocPathIterator.execute(LocPathIterator.java:242)
        at org.apache.xpath.XPath.execute(XPath.java:316)
        at org.apache.xpath.XPathAPI.eval(XPathAPI.java:276)
        at org.apache.xpath.XPathAPI.selectNodeIterator(XPathAPI.java:163)
        at org.apache.xpath.XPathAPI.selectSingleNode(XPathAPI.java:124)
        at org.apache.xpath.XPathAPI.selectSingleNode(XPathAPI.java:104)
        at
de.sundn.prod.sunshine.xml.XMLUtil.selectSingleNode(XMLUtil.java:102)

If you need more information, please let me know.

Carsten