cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "John Hammen" <jham...@grow.net>
Subject Batch generating content?
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2001 19:46:09 GMT

Hi All,

We've been using C1 for our site for a few months, and we're very happy with
it, and we're excited to start digging into C2.

In particular, we're very interested in using C2 + XSP to batch generate our
site to static html. I've found mention of this ability in general, but no
actual instructions to do this. I assume they simply haven't been written
yet, but if not, have I missed the docs for this? If such a doc exists,
could someone post a link? Or if not, could someone just write a line or two
of basic instructions to get us on our way? We would be most
appreciative....

Thanks in advance for your help.

-John