cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Seth Ladd" <>
Subject RE: [C2] docs: draft on matchers and selectors
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2001 16:20:10 GMT
> I have written down what I was able to figure out on matchers and
> selectors. Please comment. Especially, if you happen to have
> implemented this stuff :-)

Thanks very much!  I've been spending the last few days researching all of
this in preparation for implementation.  I think what we want is a
combination of Actions (to generate more values in the Map) and XSP for

I have a quick question.  Can XSP pages see and take advantage of the Map
that is returned from the Action?  This concept of the Map (and the
objectModel) is some of the last pieces that I'm still trying to wrap my
head around.

Thanks again, your document really helped.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message