cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bjarne Jensen" <...@ruc.dk>
Subject SV: PDF generation
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2001 12:37:00 GMT
Well don't know why it works for me but not for you. Your are using the
originally test-fo.xml from C1.8.2 and writing the full URL including
"?.pdf". Then I really don't know. Have you also tried to rigt-click and
save-as... and open the generated PDF form your Acrobat Reader 4?
/Bjarne
  -----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
  Fra: Janesh Vasudeva [mailto:jvasudeva@asapsolutions.com]
  Sendt: 13. juni 2001 14:24
  Til: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org; cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org; bhj@ruc.dk
  Emne: Re: PDF generation

  I have tried all cocoon samples . it generated pdf format but no data in
it.

  Pls explain me the reason

  i am using weblogic 5.1

  janesh

  Wed Jun 13 17:49:39 GMT+05:30 2001:<I> <ServletContext-General> *.xml:
init ( test-fo.xml)
  using renderer org.apache.fop.render.pdf.PDFRenderer
  using element mapping org.apache.fop.fo.StandardElementMapping
  using element mapping org.apache.fop.svg.SVGElementMapping
  building formatting object tree
  setting up fonts
  formatting FOs into areas
   [1]
  rendering areas to PDF
  writing out PDF
  using renderer org.apache.fop.render.pdf.PDFRenderer ( test2-fo.xml)
  using element mapping org.apache.fop.fo.StandardElementMapping
  using element mapping org.apache.fop.svg.SVGElementMapping
  building formatting object tree
  setting up fonts
  formatting FOs into areas
  rendering areas to PDF