cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vgritse...@hns.com>
Subject RE: CVS is broken? (as of 5 min ago)
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2001 22:11:14 GMT
Thanks Berin,

Now I'm getting further in compilation process... I've got a lot of
"Can't convert java.lang.String to org.apache.avalon.framework.component.Component"
compilation errors.

AFAIU, that's an issues with migration to Avalon 40B3, right?
What's your estimate - how much time it will take to make it work again?

Vadim