cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vgritse...@hns.com>
Subject RE: [C2][Patch] /map:pipelines/map:handle-errors
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2001 19:37:59 GMT
Steffen,

I do not think that this is going to work out... I am also thinking about
how to beautify 404, but I don't think that creating map:handle-errors
element floating around out of any containing map:pipeline element is
the way to go.

I do think however about creating different types of map:handle-errors, i.e.:
  <map:handle-errors type="404">
  </...>
or something of this kind...

Vadim